Saturday, July 25, 2009

2 month mile stones






I now can laugh and smile a lot. There is no longer any question about that. I enjoy the ceiling fan, it keeps me intrigued. I have much better control of my head now and like to try to hold my bottle myself even more than before. I enjoy bath time now along with songs and stories. A couple of times a day I enjoy floor time and have toys that I like to look at. My favorite piece of furniture is my swing. I weigh 12 lbs and 2 oz and measure 24 inches as of my doctor appointment on July 24th. I had to get 5 shots that day and was not too happy about that. I now sleep through most of the night and only wake once for a feeding. My feedings during the day are more spaced out as well now I go about every few hours in between. I have far more patience now with my parents and them finding what I need. We really have gotten to know each other much better.