Thursday, October 22, 2009

Cousins Part 1





So I just got to meet my cousin VerlaNorah. She is oh so cute and a ton of fun. She has lots of energy as well. Sometimes we would chat together. You can see in one of the pics she is telling me a secret..only I know what it is. He he. I also met my "Aunt and Uncle M & J". Technically they are my cousins by I like to call them my Aunt and Uncle. We had a good time. I ate pears for my first time while they were here. The pears were my first fruits and man how I love those. Me and VN played on the floor a ton! We shared toys like good little girls of course. Both families hung out all together and had lots of food and good times along with laughs. It was fun having someone my own size to play with and watch. I look forward to our next meet up.