About two weeks ago we went for a few hour family hike at Elk River. There were lots of trees, mushroom and different plants to look at. There was also a bit left over of an old town..this was the first ghost town I have been to. Well technically I have been to one before but at that time I was still in my moms tummy growing big and strong getting ready to come into the world. On this hike we walked a lot and got fresh air and saw some beautiful surroundings.
This is the story about the lives of Elena and Ian. Big sister and little brother. All family and friends come along for their journey. Watch them grow and progress all along the way.
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Elk River
About two weeks ago we went for a few hour family hike at Elk River. There were lots of trees, mushroom and different plants to look at. There was also a bit left over of an old town..this was the first ghost town I have been to. Well technically I have been to one before but at that time I was still in my moms tummy growing big and strong getting ready to come into the world. On this hike we walked a lot and got fresh air and saw some beautiful surroundings.