Monday, April 5, 2010

My First Easter






My first Easter was full of lots of fun and gifts. I got a basket, clothes, books , toys and a stuffed Rabbit. I really enjoyed the brightly colored plastic eggs. I did not Easter egg hunt this year as I am a bit too young and am still crawling. So the Easter bunny put my basket in the middle of the living room floor for me to see and crawl to. I crawled as fast as I could with very bright eyes and dug right in. Among the toys I found some cool Handy Manny cars and a phone. There were also some neat books my mom and dad have been reading to me. So here are some pictures so you can check it all out. There are 3 parts total to this blog as there were just so many pictures to share.