Here I am at 1 year old opening my presents. It was quite an exciting day. I had several friends here and it was a really great time. There were 5 adults and 2 children (counting me). I was a bit confused at first after getting up from my nap as there were all kinds of new things in the house (like balloons my favorite) and lots of people...then once I got into the fact that the party was for me I really liked it. This is me before the cake.
This is the story about the lives of Elena and Ian. Big sister and little brother. All family and friends come along for their journey. Watch them grow and progress all along the way.
Friday, May 21, 2010
They Say Its Your Birthday.....
Here I am at 1 year old opening my presents. It was quite an exciting day. I had several friends here and it was a really great time. There were 5 adults and 2 children (counting me). I was a bit confused at first after getting up from my nap as there were all kinds of new things in the house (like balloons my favorite) and lots of people...then once I got into the fact that the party was for me I really liked it. This is me before the cake.