Tuesday, April 21, 2015

A Tribute

This is possibly the last time any one of us (in my family) will step foot at this place again and have it be what it is....sad but true..this family business has been around for something like 50 something years..it has many memories for anyone who spent any time there, some good and some bad like with anything..but it was still something that was a part of my up bringing and my family and family's family etc.
and what I knew..so it is now being sold and will be sadly missed when that day comes and it is no longer. I use to hang here often, get new animals from here, do inventory , answer phones, cashier, watch things get fixed, built and created. What looks like just a "junk yard" to some means a whole lot more than that! I will always remember the smell and the feel and the fun of it all.