I just got home from my 15 month check up. Here are some updates: weight 23 lbs 15 oz ( 67 %), height 33 inches (above 97 %). Currently I have 6 teeth showing and am working on two top molars and two bottom molars working there way out as well to add to the collection (you can feel them and all their grooves). I handled my appt as well as could be expected given I had to get a toe stick and 3 shots. The doctor says I am doing extremely well with my development and all the way around. Another good appointment. These pictures are from a couple days before todays appt.
This is the story about the lives of Elena and Ian. Big sister and little brother. All family and friends come along for their journey. Watch them grow and progress all along the way.
Thursday, August 19, 2010
15 month Check up
I just got home from my 15 month check up. Here are some updates: weight 23 lbs 15 oz ( 67 %), height 33 inches (above 97 %). Currently I have 6 teeth showing and am working on two top molars and two bottom molars working there way out as well to add to the collection (you can feel them and all their grooves). I handled my appt as well as could be expected given I had to get a toe stick and 3 shots. The doctor says I am doing extremely well with my development and all the way around. Another good appointment. These pictures are from a couple days before todays appt.