I know, I know..it has been a while and I am starting to slack. But hey when the girl hardly ever naps any more and if she does it is very short you can only do so much. So here she is a few days before her 16 month mark. She has 11 teeth now, 4 of which are molars. She does a lot of sign language, a good amount of animal noises, color/ draw with crayons and pens on paper, just learned to jump and then say " wooow" and is really good at following direction. Elena enjoys all of her play dates and friends she sees frequently. We are outside every day and enjoying our time in the yard at the house or the nearby parks.
This is the story about the lives of Elena and Ian. Big sister and little brother. All family and friends come along for their journey. Watch them grow and progress all along the way.
Sunday, September 12, 2010
A Few days until 16 months
I know, I know..it has been a while and I am starting to slack. But hey when the girl hardly ever naps any more and if she does it is very short you can only do so much. So here she is a few days before her 16 month mark. She has 11 teeth now, 4 of which are molars. She does a lot of sign language, a good amount of animal noises, color/ draw with crayons and pens on paper, just learned to jump and then say " wooow" and is really good at following direction. Elena enjoys all of her play dates and friends she sees frequently. We are outside every day and enjoying our time in the yard at the house or the nearby parks.