So as a proud doting parent...(and I know it is just a mere coincidence)...but Elena went pee pee in the potty tonight. I was going to put a picture as proof but figured I would spare all. But I know a lot of parents know this happy, proud, excited feeling. Elena has her own pot and gets practice with it as she sits on it with and without clothes throughout the day ( sometimes w/us using the bathroom and other times on her own ). Again I know it was coincidence...but it is still a big deal and makes me proud and hopeful for what the future will hold on the " potty training experience". Fingers crossed! ; )
****Update: Elena went pee on the pot 2 nights in a row****
make that 3 times as of 10/3 I guess we don't need to keep counting now -
We are so, so proud of this little girl of ours!!