Another day in the same weekend as the beach we went to the zoo near by our house and the flower garden right next to that. I slept the whole time at the zoo. My parents really thought I would be a ton of fun staring confused at all the animals and such but I was too tired. The flower garden went much the same dad took pictures of all of the pretty flowers while mom sat on the bench holding me asleep in my carrier. Take a look at some of the pictures from that trip.
This is the story about the lives of Elena and Ian. Big sister and little brother. All family and friends come along for their journey. Watch them grow and progress all along the way.
Saturday, August 22, 2009
First time at the zoo and a flower garden
Another day in the same weekend as the beach we went to the zoo near by our house and the flower garden right next to that. I slept the whole time at the zoo. My parents really thought I would be a ton of fun staring confused at all the animals and such but I was too tired. The flower garden went much the same dad took pictures of all of the pretty flowers while mom sat on the bench holding me asleep in my carrier. Take a look at some of the pictures from that trip.