Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Moving to Cali Part 1

We left early July 31st 2009. It was a Friday and it was a warm day in Arizona. I had gotten sick a bunch before leaving and almost everything had been packed. So as a warm day goes in Arizona it is okay to just be in a diaper. That is how I started my trip off. My mom and I sat in the back and played with toys and sang. It was kind of like the usual play time. I handled things pretty well and slept most of the first half when not playing. Half way through I got to visit some of my family for lunch. The end of the day was the toughest as it had been a very long day. I needed more and more stops. Once we arrived at the end of the first leg I was with more of my family and it was much cooler than I had ever been use to.