I got a crib! Its great I have plenty of room to move and stretch. I can really grow in this bed of mine. My old bed was way too small in length and I was outgrowing it by weight as well. I tried the bed out for the first time during the day. My reaction to my new bed was very positive. I squealed and stretched, laughed and rolled forth and back from side to side. I took all of my naps in there that day along with playing in there. That night I slept in my crib and in my own room (all for the first time) and did fairly well. Take a look at how well I did in my new bed.
This is the story about the lives of Elena and Ian. Big sister and little brother. All family and friends come along for their journey. Watch them grow and progress all along the way.
Saturday, August 22, 2009
I got a new big girl bed
I got a crib! Its great I have plenty of room to move and stretch. I can really grow in this bed of mine. My old bed was way too small in length and I was outgrowing it by weight as well. I tried the bed out for the first time during the day. My reaction to my new bed was very positive. I squealed and stretched, laughed and rolled forth and back from side to side. I took all of my naps in there that day along with playing in there. That night I slept in my crib and in my own room (all for the first time) and did fairly well. Take a look at how well I did in my new bed.