Oh how nice it is to get out of the car and my car seat! I got to play with my family. I had more attention than any baby could ever ask for. I had a great time and it was a nice break from being in the car. I went out in my new stroller that my friends gave to me and went for a nice long walk. We took some family photos while we were there. I got to meet some new family members as well. Everyone seemed to be there - I already knew my Oma (we didn't get any pictures together this time unfortunately) and Opa but everyone else it was my first time meeting. Most of the visit I slept with my mom and dad in their bed. I got lots and lots of passing around and kisses and love.
This is the story about the lives of Elena and Ian. Big sister and little brother. All family and friends come along for their journey. Watch them grow and progress all along the way.
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Moving to Cali part 2
Oh how nice it is to get out of the car and my car seat! I got to play with my family. I had more attention than any baby could ever ask for. I had a great time and it was a nice break from being in the car. I went out in my new stroller that my friends gave to me and went for a nice long walk. We took some family photos while we were there. I got to meet some new family members as well. Everyone seemed to be there - I already knew my Oma (we didn't get any pictures together this time unfortunately) and Opa but everyone else it was my first time meeting. Most of the visit I slept with my mom and dad in their bed. I got lots and lots of passing around and kisses and love.